Project Manager - Acute Service Improvement
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking a Senior Project Manager (8b/c), to support an improvement programme, specifically in the Acute setting. You must have a track record across RTT / Patient Flow Improvements!
You will be instrumental in driving key elements of a wider clinical transformation programme, taking the programme plans and bringing it to life with tangible deliverables. This is a hands-on, delivery driven role that requires a thorough understanding of operational change, specifically across patient flow, 18 week / RTT turnaround and Service Improvement.
- Track record of project and programme delivery, specifically in the acute setting
- Track record of delivering improvement programmes around 18 wks / RTT / patient flow
- Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority, building relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand
- Politically astute, able to navigate around some of the challenges effectively
RATE: £400-450+VAT per day (all inclusive) - OUTSIDE OF IR35
START: 16TH OCTOBER
INTERVIEWS: WC 9TH OCTOBER
DURATION: 3 MONTHS INITIALLY
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO MATT STEVENSON, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.