Director of Operations - System Implementation
Director of Operations - Systems Implementation - £550 - £600 per day.
Morgan Hunt are currently working with an Acute Trust in the South East who are currently recruiting for an Interim Director of Operations for Systems implementation.
* Develop and implement the operational plans required to support successful implementation of a new EPR system.
* Report into the COO and trust board on all planned care issues within the trust.
* Develop resilience plans to assure operational processes and patient safety within each division during time of change.
* Work with operational management, I.T and other stakeholders to improve patient safety, patient flow and track and inform service improvement.
* Previous experience of Operational Management in a Healthcare environment, preferably covering planned care.
* Transformation experience dealing with a new EPR go live
* RTT turnaround experience
* Extensive experience and expertise in the understanding of performance and business planning around patient flow and access areas, in an acute health setting.
If you meet the criteria above, please forward your CV via this advert or send For further details please contact Marc Taylor on 0207 419 8911.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.