NHS Finance Manager
4 days left
- Job Type
My NHS client based in the West Midlands is in need of a Finance Manager for a period of 6 months on an interim basis. This role is deemed to be inside of IR35 and they are looking for the suitable candidate to start ASAP. NHS experience would be preferential but candidates with Local Authority experience will be considered. The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- All elements of monthly and year end procedures.
- The monitoring of cost improvement programmes across the organisation.
- Manage a small team of junior team members.
- Monitor and support cost improvement programmes across the organisation.
- Development of budget setting and developing business cases.
- Stake holder engagement and attending finance meetings within the organisation.
The desired candidate will hold the following qualification:
ACCA or equivalent
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for NHS Finance Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly