Interim Mental Health Placement Manager
4 days left
- Job Type
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking an Interim Mental Health Placement Manager to help clear a backlog of cases.
You will engage with a range of senior stakeholders both internally and externally, working with the wider Mental Health team to develop a delivery plan for MH and LD patient reviews. With a clinical background, you will have your sleeves rolled up, visiting / attending placements for identified patients and complete a review of the bespoke case.
- Must have a clinical background - RMN/RGN/OT
- Track record of delivering patient review cases for Mental Health/LD/Complex cases
- Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority, building relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand
- Politically astute, able to navigate around some of the challenges effectively
RATE: £200-220+VAT per day (all inclusive) - OUTSIDE OF IR35
START: 6TH NOVEMBER
INTERVIEWS: WC 30th October
DURATION: 3 MONTHS INITIALLY
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO MATT STEVENSON, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Apply for Interim Mental Health Placement Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly