Interim Mental Health Placement Manager
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking an Interim Mental Health Placement Manager to help clear a backlog of cases.
You will engage with a range of senior stakeholders both internally and externally, working with the wider Mental Health team to develop a delivery plan for MH and LD patient reviews. With a clinical background, you will have your sleeves rolled up, visiting / attending placements for identified patients and complete a review of the bespoke case.
- Must have a clinical background - RMN/RGN/OT
- Track record of delivering patient review cases for Mental Health/LD/Complex cases
- Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority, building relationships with key stakeholders internally and externally
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand
- Politically astute, able to navigate around some of the challenges effectively
RATE: £200-220+VAT per day (all inclusive) - OUTSIDE OF IR35
START: 6TH NOVEMBER
INTERVIEWS: WC 30th October
DURATION: 3 MONTHS INITIALLY
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO MATT STEVENSON, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.