Serious Incident Managers 8a
5 days left
- Job Type
Practicus are partnering with two London based NHS organisations who are urgently seeking Serious Incident and Root Cause Analysis specialist to support and deliver the back log of serious incidents (SI's) that are outstanding or overdue.
Part of this assignment, you will also be instrumental in improving the reporting protocols that underpin this function, engage with a range of stakeholders both internally and externally and ensure that milestones are met over the forthcoming months.
- Track record of delivering projects across serious incidents and reporting
- Extensive experience in the NHS setting
- Excellent engagement skills at all levels of seniority
- Excellent written skills with the ability to construct reports
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the project at hand
RATE: £200-250LTD per day
DURATIONS: 3 Months
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO YAN WU VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Apply for Serious Incident Managers 8a
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly