Interim Client Relationship Manager
Our client a healthcare organisation in the South East is looking to appoint an interim Interim Client Relationship Manager for up to 6 months in the first instance. This role will be at interim contractor rates under the CCS NMNC Framework at interim Band 7. The organisation are open to a FTC for this role.
- Meet retention targets and key performance indicators within a defined portfolio of corporate clients
- Build commercially sound, long-term relationships with corporate clients and intermediaries
- Demonstrate thorough understanding of client businesses
- Produce, drive and own the strategic plan and relationship for a defined portfolio of corporate clients
- Identify and drive cross selling opportunities within defined client portfolio.
- Support Commercial Manager in developing and implementing client engagement programmes
- Provide market feedback and intelligence to help drive product, pricing and retention strategies.
- Manage and administer the day to client requirements for services
- For new business, facilitate the implementation of services engaging the support of internal teams as necessary
- To explore and progress selected new business prospects as directed by the Commercial Manager
- Experience of managing corporate clients
- Desirable - experience of managing corporate clients in a healthcare setting
- Proven track record of relationship building
- Good interpersonal skills
- Good communication skills (written and verbal)
- Business communication skills
- Excellent organisational skills
- Desirable – project management skills for new business implementation
- Attention to detail
- Time management
- Ability to prioritise
- Experience of working with large blue-chip clients