Interim Assistant General Manager - Medicine
Harvey Nash are supporting a NHS organisation based in the South West who are seeking an Interim Assistant General Manager for Medicine.
The post is a Band 8B interim role for an initial period of 3 months with the expectation for extension.
As an Assistant General Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Providing a rewarding mix of operational management, service improvement, performance management and development tasks.
• Budgetary income of £16m and the specialities’ budget of £14m.
• Operational running of the Medicine division on a day to day basis, and for the delivery of specific projects.
• Building strong relationships with stakeholders on all levels to ensure services are safe, responsive and effective
• Implementing and ensuring the specialities deliver high quality, clinically effective, patient focused services and the achievement of access (waiting time), activity, financial and quality targets.
Your key duties will therefore include:
• Team development, management, motivation and leadership
• Stakeholder management at all levels
• Project management within the Medicine division
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please don’t hesitate to contact Sam Alsop-Hall in the first instance on 0121 717 1910 or find us on LinkedIn!
We are able to provide a further written job description, person specification and further insight about this client upon application.
More jobs like this
- Acute Trust Medical & Clinical jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Acute Trust Manager jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Acute Trust Operations & Performance jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Acute Trust Manager of Operations jobs in Bristol (City Centre)
- Acute Trust Operations Officer jobs in Bristol (City Centre)