8D Care Closer to Home Programme Manager
Morgan Hunt's NHS client is looking for an 8D Care Closer to Home Programme Manager on an interim basis; potentially long term.
The programme will help people stay home longer and get home quicker, in a way that ensures progress achieved is sustained and sustainable for the short and medium term. The post holder will lead on the strategic direction of the programme, ensure the improvement collaborative methodologies inform the programme; be responsible for key stakeholder engagement on the programme level, oversee and monitor complex finance, PMO and other business processes and intervene with programme plans as required to ensure risks and issues are mitigated. The post holder will develop and maintain relationships with senior stakeholders from governance groups, partner organisations and programmes, and patient networks and work closely with them to enable effective management of dependencies across the portfolio.
* Champion the implementation of the improvement collaborative methodology across the Care Closer to Home programme and the wider Urgent and Emergency Care programme
* Maximise the improvement value of assurance processes - working closely with assurance colleagues
* Gain relevant Transformation Group approval for the programme strategy and delivery plan and the annual planning round
* Responsible for planning all aspects of the programme, devising appropriate timelines and plans, assessing issues and risks and intervening where necessary
* Responsible for designing and developing Frameworks for delivering the outcomes and benefits of the programme for patients and the local population
* Ensure that the programme evolves to reflect changed strategic objectives and priorities and that resources are reallocated where necessary
* Engage with key strategic regional and national stakeholders to identify best practice
* Take full responsibility for leading and developing team members to ensure skills and expertise are utilised appropriately throughout the portfolio of work
* Development of the operational team to shape and inform succession planning and talent management
* Work as a collaborative team player who helps shape the behavioural standards and goals of their team
* Lead on Programme delivery to ensure programme objectives are met on time and within budget
* Lead on managing and developing the strategic relationships of programmes and projects to ensure successful delivery as well as creating future opportunities.
- Leadership experience including setting clear direction for project teams, managing performance and developing staff
- Substantial management experience in a large, complex organisation working collaboratively with multiple stakeholders across organisational boundaries to deliver improvement and transformational change
- Experience of implementing improvement collaborative methodologies
- Experience working with patients and co-design approaches
- Extensive programme management experience
The successful candidate is likely to have community services, better care, care closer to home and transformational experience
This role is inside IR35, and there is the opportunity for the role to go permanent
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.