111/IUC Procurement & Mobilisation Lead
Morgan Hunt's NHS client is looking for a 111/IUC Procurement & Mobilisation Lead for an initial 6 month period. The post holder will lead the IUC Procurement and Mobilisation programme to ensure that work streams are planned and carried out effectively.
Key responsibilities of the 111/IUC Procurement & Mobilisation Lead:
* leading the provision of an efficient, effective and high quality professional and coordinated implementation and assurance of new integrated urgent care services
* providing expert advice to UEC Networks and commissioners on commissioning and mobilising IUC incorporating all national guidelines and requirements overall UEC network plans to secure this new service model of care.
* Providing specialised delivery support to CCGs, SRGs & UEC networks in ensuring the locality IUC procurement strategies incorporate evidenced best practice and are aligned to the new national IUC Commissioning Standards, Interoperability Standards, U&EC Payment Models & IUC KPIs.
* Guide CCGs, SPGs & U&EC Networks through the NHS England locality Region IUC procurement and mobilisation gateway assurance process. The ultimate objective is the efficient and clinically safe mobilisation and phased Go-Live of new IUC services
Essential previous experience of the post holder:
* Recent experience of leading integrated UEC Networks in the NHS and knowledge of STPs and integrated Care programmes
* Experience and knowledge of call centre environments (preferably, although not necessarily, 111 call centre environments)
* Providing specialised service delivery assurance to CCGs & UEC networks in the mobilisation of Integrated Urgent Care Services, including testing and 'Agile' type iterative development prior to successful service go-live.
* Advanced programme management skills including Agile Programme Management.
The role is outside of IR35
If you fulfil the above criteria please apply below.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.