Care Closer to Home Improvement Manager and Home First Lead
Morgan Hunt's NHS client is looking to recruit for an interim 8B Care Closer to Home Programme Manager.
The successful candidate will provide understanding of improvement methodology and hands on support to the Care Closer to Home Programme so that the programme can effectively support work to ensure that people are admitted to hospital are discharged in an effective and timely way and to their own home or usual place of residence as soon as possible.
- Overall management of a programme or a significant workstream/s of a programme to ensure programme outputs are delivered effectively and to time and that all pan-London outputs align with and support local transformation programmes across Clinical Commissioning Groups, Sustainability & Transformation Partnerships and emerging accountable care systems through A&E delivery boards.
- Effective management of interdependencies across the portfolio of programmes and engage extensively with external key stakeholders including senior clinicians, senior managers in CCGs, senior leaders in Local Authorities, STPs, and the Association of Directors of Adult Social Services (London) and NHS England (London).
- Deploy best Improvement methodologies in the process of change
- Ensure that the delivery of the programme in a way that is clinically sustainable
- Ensure that the delivery of the programme meets the targets of the NHS Five Year Forward View (5YFV) and the 9 must-dos described in the 2017-2019 Joint Planning Guidance.
- Experience working on complex programmes of change which implement improvement methodologies.
- Experience and knowledge of the issues surrounding effective discharge home first programmes, the metrics used to measure success and a good understanding of the interplay between stakeholders in acute, community, mental health, social care and wider local authority sectors.
- You will have experience bringing patients into the improvement process.
The successful candidate will need to have a clinical background, preferably a community nurse. You do not need to be registered.
The role is inside IR35 as there is the potential for the role to go temp to perm
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.