8D Head of Human Resources
Band 8D Head of Human Resources - £400 - £450 PAYE rate per day Inside IR35
Morgan Hunt are currently working with an Acute Trust in the South East who are currently recruiting for an Interim Head of Human Resources to work as part of the trust's HR team. The trust is currently going through a period of organisational change, and will require a senior Head of HR to implement the operational HR processes required.
* Ensure that the HR Business Partners contribute effectively to the development, implementation and monitoring of local directorate and Trust-wide HR plans.
* The Assist the Director of Human Resources in creating and implementing the HR departments priorities which involves identifying the workforce demands and establishing plans of action.
* To ensure that effective HR governance systems are in place that meet the requirements of internal and external monitoring organisations/regulators e.g. HR KPIs, performance management scorecard; NHSLA, CQC, NHSI and that these are effectively managed.
* The post holder will ensure that the trust receives a high quality, responsive, customer focused HR service.
* To develop the capability, responsibility and accountability of line managers, coaching and equipping them with the knowledge and skills to effectively deal with staff.
* Previous experience of working at an 8D Level at an acute trust, reporting into the HRD and trust board on all organisational operational HR issues.
* Experience of managing staff and resources, to positively improve the HR functions at the trust.
* Extensive experience and expertise in the understanding of all operational HR activities within a large acute trust.
* Understanding of all legal/compliance processes relating to disciplinary/grievance issues both internally and at employment tribunals.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.