Interim Head of Operations - Women's and Children's, Oncology
Harvey Nash Healthcare are currently supporting a South West Based NHS Trust who are seeking an Interim Head of Operations for Oncology, Women's and Children's.
The contract is for an initial period of 4 months, with a view to extend.
Key Responsibilities for the post include:
- Ensure that service delivery standards are achieved.
- Work collaboratively with the Divisional Director, Head of Nursing and Clinical Services, Clinical Delivery Leads and other colleagues to ensure that service delivery and improvement plans are developed, implemented and reviewed.
- Ensure that financial controls are established and maintained.
- Promoter for patient safety, operational effectiveness and quality.
- Work in partnership with colleagues across the Trust to drive the achievement of the Trust’s corporate goals and business plan, including the achievement of the all Divisional performance standards incorporating quality, safety, contractual, financial and people.
- Act as an ambassador for the Trust, ensuring the positive development of the Trust brand, championing the Trust’s values and ensuring the recognition of the Trust in providing exceptional healthcare for patients.
The suitable candidate for this role will have extensive NHS Operational Management experience. It would also be highly desirable for suitable candidates to have experience working across Women's and Children's Services.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please don’t hesitate to contact Sam Alsop-Hall in the first instance on 0121 717 1910 or find us on LinkedIn!
We are able to provide a further written job description, person specification and further insight about this client upon application.