Assistant Director for Transformation & QIPP
Harvey Nash Healthcare are currently supporting a NHS Client Based in Central London who are seeking an Interim Assistant Director for Transformation & QIPP.
The post is an initial 4 month contract with a strong chance of further extension beyond the initial contract.
The role will include:
The AD for Transformation & QIPP will be integral to the development, on-going monitoring, reporting and delivery of QIPP for the CCG and in the development and delivery of the CCG’s Transformational Schemes.
The role will report directly to the Director of Recovery. The AD Transformation & QIPP will be:
- Working with Analysts, Senior Managers, Directors and the Governing Body to develop robust QIPP and Transformational Plans
- Working with other CCGs, Providers, STP Partners and other stakeholders as needed to progress key QIPP Schemes
- Monitoring the progress and reporting on the progress of QIPP, Financial Efficiencies and Transformation and ensuring that the CCG delivers its financial targets with respect to QIPP and Transformation
- Taking a leadership role in organising remedial actions to bring QIPP and Transformation Schemes back onto plan
- Be the catalyst for change within the organisation in regards to the development of new ideas, schemes, concepts and projects that will contribute to the CCG’s on-going recovery
- Hold staff responsible for projects as well as associated Directors and Clinicians to account for the delivery of their plans
- Reviewing and organising benchmarking and other data to support both the progress of existing plans and to develop new plans for QIPP and Transformation
- Managing the CCG’s Programme Management Office (PMO) and being an integral member of Transformation Programme Group (TPG) and other QIPP monitoring meetings with a requirement to chair the meeting on occasion
- This job description and person specification are only an outline of the tasks, responsibilities and outcomes required of the role. The jobholder will carry out any other duties as may reasonably be required by their line manager.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please don’t hesitate to contact Sam Alsop-Hall in the first instance on 0121 717 1910 or find us on LinkedIn!
We are able to provide a further written job description, person specification and further insight about this client upon application.
More searches like this
- Operations & Performance Commissioning Support Unit jobs in London (Central)
- Director of Performance Commissioning Support Unit jobs in London (Central)
- Project Management Commissioning Support Unit jobs in London (Central)
- Programme Director Commissioning Support Unit jobs in London (Central)
- Head of Transformation Commissioning Support Unit jobs in London (Central)