Interim CHC Childrens Nurse Manager
1 day left
- Job Type
A Community Trust is currently seeking to appoint a CHC Childrens Nurse Manager to support with assessing children for continuing care, managing and training healthcare workers and liaising with parents and carers.
As a Continuing Health Care Nurse Manager you will also set up and manage home care packages for children with complex health needs in the home, school or other settings appropriate to the child and family and the role includes assessment of children with chronic complex care needs
Other duties and responsibilities include:
- Have the knowledge and clinical skills of individual child’s care and the management of this as necessary to each individual care package.
- Have the knowledge and clinical skills of the wider impact of complex care needs on the child, family and carers.
- Educate and train care team members in patient specific conditions, care needs and care activities.
- Identify own and team members learning needs in relation to specific child’s care.
- Ensure own and team support in situations of grief, loss and bereavement.
- Develop and communicate to team patient specific care plans.
The ideal candidate will have a current paediatric nursing registration and up to date practice with caring for children with complex needs
Apply for Interim CHC Childrens Nurse Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly