Interim Clinical Governance Manager
A large NHS Acute Provider is seeking an experienced Clinical Governance Manager to support the Director of Governance and Nursing. You will be responsible for managing effective clinical governance, promoting and overseeing high quality clinical governance systems ensuring consistency of high standards in relation to patient safety, quality and governance.
- Leading on the reporting and monitoring framework – working with clinical leads to report risks appropriately and provide assurance that risks are being managed effectively and escalated when required.
- Leading on effective complaint management systems to inform and improve services.
- Reviewing all serious incidents declared by participating Trusts and reported to the CCGs and regulators
- Ensuring risk registers are kept up to date and effectively used to Patient Safety and Risk with regard to the Quality Governance Framework.
- Previous experience of managing Clinical Governance within an Acute Provider.
- Well-developed leadership and influencing skills with the ability to enthuse, motivate and involve individuals and team;
- You will ideally come from a clinical/nursing background within healthcare.
If you are interested in the Interim Clinical Governance Manager opportunity and are available to start at short notice, please apply with a copy of your CV.