IT Project Manager (8a)
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking an Interim IT Project Manager (8a) to support a large-scale transformation programme.
You will engage with a range of senior stakeholders both internally and externally, with responsibility of leading key workstreams which are built around service improvement and Trust performance. You will also oversee all project documentation, project plans, risk and issue logs, project reports, exception reports and other reporting in line with programme needs.
- Track record of delivering IT/ICT projects within the NHS
- Excellent organisational skills when working across a number of projects
- Excellent engagement skills, building relationships
- Politically astute, able to navigate the usual politics
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand
RATE: £250+VAT per day (all inclusive) - INSIDE IR35
START: 20th or 27th November
INTERVIEWS: WC 20th November
DURATION: 3 MONTHS INITIALLY
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO MATT STEVENSON, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.