Head of Operations
Harvey Nash Healthcare are currently supporting a NHS Organisation who are in the process of recruiting for an Interim Head of Operations.
The Head of Divisional Operations has responsibility for managing all aspects of operational delivery within the Medical, Women and Children / Surgery Division of the Hospital to agreed quality standards and within the resource and income base available, to support the drive the Trust’s development as a clinically led organisation on its journey to FT status.
The Head of Operations (Medicine, Women and Children / Surgery) will lead on the development, implementation, establishment and review of performance management systems within the Division – it is critical that this is done collaboratively with the Head of Divisional Operations (Medicine, Women and Children / Surgery)
This means specific accountability to:
- Ensure that service delivery standards are achieved (for instance, wait time milestones)
- Work collaboratively with the Divisional Director, Head of Nursing and Clinical Services, Clinical Delivery Leads and other colleagues to ensure that service delivery and improvement plans are developed, implemented and reviewed
- Ensure that financial controls are established and maintained
- Act as a champion for patient safety, operational effectiveness and quality
- Work in partnership with colleagues across the Trust to drive the achievement of the Trust’s corporate goals and business plan, including the achievement of the all Divisional performance standards incorporating quality, safety, contractual, financial and people
- Act as an ambassador for the Trust, ensuring the positive development of the Trust brand, championing the Trust’s values and ensuring the recognition of the Trust in providing exceptional healthcare for patients
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please don’t hesitate to contact Sam Alsop-Hall in the first instance on 0121 717 1910 or find us on LinkedIn!
We are able to provide a further written job description, person specification and further insight about this client upon application.