Interim Governance Manager (8a)
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking an Interim Clinical Governance Manager (8a) to support a key action plan focussed on improving the governance portfolio.
You will engage with a range of senior stakeholders both internally and externally, with responsibility of sharpening internal processes that underpin the complaints and SI management function. Driving best practice specifically around reporting and high-risk cases, will help identify key priorities for the organisation before an imminent CQC inspection.
- Track record of clinical governance within healthcare
- Track record of managing serious incident's and improvement repoting protocols
- Excellent organisational skills when working across a number of conflicting priorities
- Excellent engagement skills, building relationships
- Politically astute, able to navigate the usual politics, thick skin!
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand
RATE: £250+VAT per day (all inclusive) - OUTSIDE IR35
START: 4th December
INTERVIEWS: WC 20th November
DURATION: 3 MONTHS INITIALLY
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO MATT STEVENSON, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.