Interim Governance Manager (8a)
- Job Type
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking an Interim Clinical Governance Manager (8a) to support a key action plan focussed on improving the governance portfolio.
You will engage with a range of senior stakeholders both internally and externally, with responsibility of sharpening internal processes that underpin the complaints and SI management function. Driving best practice specifically around reporting and high-risk cases, will help identify key priorities for the organisation before an imminent CQC inspection.
- Track record of clinical governance within healthcare
- Track record of managing serious incident's and improvement repoting protocols
- Excellent organisational skills when working across a number of conflicting priorities
- Excellent engagement skills, building relationships
- Politically astute, able to navigate the usual politics, thick skin!
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand
RATE: £250+VAT per day (all inclusive) - OUTSIDE IR35
START: 4th December
INTERVIEWS: WC 20th November
DURATION: 3 MONTHS INITIALLY
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO MATT STEVENSON, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.
Apply for Interim Governance Manager (8a)
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly