Interim Datix Consultant
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking an Interim Datix Consultant (8a/8b) to support a key action plan in a Datix system upgrade.
You will engage with a range of senior stakeholders both internally and externally, with responsibility of driving the Quality Improvement Plan and ensure that the new platform is being fully utilised bespoke to the business requirements and that user adoption is also fit for purpose. There are key priorities that have been established before an imminent CQC inspection, so this is a well-supported, yet delivery driven role.
- Expert user of Datix - Certified Practitioner
- Track record of delivering NHS projects/programmes in the NHS
- Excellent organisational skills when working across a number of conflicting priorities
- Excellent engagement skills, building relationships
- Politically astute, able to navigate the usual politics, thick skin!
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand
RATE: £250-350+VAT per day (all inclusive) - OUTSIDE IR35
START: 4th December
INTERVIEWS: WC 20th November
DURATION: 4 MONTHS INITIALLY
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO MATT STEVENSON, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.