Interim - CIP Finance Lead/Deputy Director of Finance
Interim - CIP Finance Lead/ Deputy Director of Finance
Opportunity to support a challenged trust with an organisation-wide restructuring exercise. Assignments are expected to last between three to nine months and starting asap.
Acute provider experience is essential and candidates must be able to work collaboratively within a change environment.
- To be the lead on reporting the monthly financial position including CIPs and income and expenditure forecast
- To lead on the of the Division CIP reporting schedules, reconciling delivery with year on year comparisons and distinguish between cost avoidance, cost reduction, income generation and increased use of capacity.
- Maintain CIP tracking schedules allowing accurate reporting to Trust Committees
- Restructuring of all staff groups
- Work with operational and clinical SMT to create and deliver CIP’s (cost improvement plans)
- Business planning and Cost Improvement Plan analysis and costing.
- Work closely with senior clinical staff to promote a modern and collaborative approach to financial management
For an initial enquiry please contact Olivia Cooper on 07753 440 037 or send a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org