Band 7 Nurse - - Transforming Care
- Job Type
We are currently recruiting for an RNLD or RNMH with experience working with people with LD and/or ASD with additional mental health problems/challenging behaviours.
Applicants must have:
- Full knowledge and understanding of the Transforming Care Agenda
- Experience of completing Care and Treatment Reviews
You will be providing specialist clinical case management to individuals with highly complex care needs who are on the Transforming Care in patient register.
Undertake placement reviews for people who are jointly funded by the CCG and LA having aftercare provided in line with S117 aftercare requirements
- Able to manage own time and prioritise activities
- Able to work alone
- Experience in working in an area with potential for challenges
- Experience working across agencies
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
For more information on this role, please call 0207 90 3878 and send an up to date CV.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for Band 7 Nurse - - Transforming Care
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly