IM&T Implementation Manager
Morgan Hunt are partnering with an NHS organisation in the North West of England to recruit an NHS IM&T Implementation Manager on a fixed-term basis for 18 months. The successful post holder is responsible for managing the delivery of a portfolio of major, highly complex IM&T project across many organisations and infrastructures.
* The post holder is a key member of the IT Management Team and will work closely with other departments and stakeholders to define future requirements and manage any complex issues.
* The post holder will develop a specific Assurance Process for a new service contract that potentially impacts across many organisations.
* You will construct strategic plans for the development organisations infrastructure and systems. Influential in shaping the IT Strategic Development Programme of projects, and IT requirements/solutions for the next three to five years.
* You will be committed to working and engaging constructively with internal and external stakeholders on a range of contentious issues. The must be able to nurture key relationships and maintain networks internally and externally, including national networks
* You will be working in highly political and sensitive environment and be required to support collaborative working across organisations, and between organisations and with regulators.
* Highly specialised knowledge of large complex IM&T programme management practices, tools & techniques and effective project risk and quality management.
* NHS Change Manager Experience (Essential)
* Proven ability and extensive experience of managing /large- scale programmes within a complex environment, through the organisation's recognised project management methodology.
* Proven ability and experience of identifying and managing external suppliers to ensure the successful delivery of products and services to achieve outcomes
* IT Certification/Degree (Desirable)
If you are interested in the role and you meet the criteria, please send your CV . Many thanks
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.