Interim Assistant General Manager
An Assistant General Manager is required to support the delivery of operations within the surgery division, with an emphasis on Head and Neck services.
The Assistant General Manager will need to have a strong operational background, ideally within surgery and Head &Neck, although a track record within other areas will be considered.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Ensure the operational performance of the CBU services are effectively managed to meet agreed objectives and targets.
- Work in close conjunction with the Division’s senior team to set and deliver the Division objectives, in line with Divisional and Corporate targets and strategies
- Operational delivery of cost improvement programme (CIP) work streams
- Support the Divisional General Manager to deliver the annual capacity and business planning process for the Division;
- Lead on identified programmes and projects aimed at service transformation and Redesign
- Working closely with the Divisional Head of Nursing and CBU Matrons to monitor quality standards and take action in the event of underperformance
If you have a strong operational background as a Service Manager or General Manager in the NHS and available for an Interim assignment please get in touch on 0207 747 6820