CHC Nurse Assessor - Team Lead
We are currently working with a leading organisation who are currently recruiting for a CHC Lead Nurse to join their high performing team.
This position will also fall OUTSIDE IR35
Our client is currently focusing on driving quality and improvement and you will be joining a supportive team tackling day-to-day-issues.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who are looking to develop themselves as an individual and work for a high performing team.
Role: CHC Lead Nurse
Location: West London
Duration: 3 months with view to extend
Rate: £270 - £300 a day (Outside IR35)
THIS WILL BE A FULL TIME POSITION REQUIRING 37.5 HOURS A WEEK
You Must Be:
- A Registered Nurse with Current NMC Registration
- Proven experience working as a CHC Nurse Assessor with NHS organisations
- Good understanding of the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare
- Excellent verbal and written skills
You will be:
- Overseeing the work of Band 6 CHC Nurses
- Acting as a team lead
- Providing support where required
- Driving quality and improvement ensuring well written reports
- Delivering against objectives and work to tight deadlines
If you are immediately available and would like to be shortlisted for this role, please send an up to date CV and call 0207 907 3878
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales