Continuing Healthcare Clinical Lead
4 days left
- Job Type
We are currently working with a leading organisation who are currently recruiting for a CHC Clinical Lead to join their high performing team.
This position will also fall OUTSIDE IR35
Our client is currently focusing on driving quality and improvement and you will be joining a supportive team tackling day-to-day-issues.
This is a fantastic opportunity for those who are looking to develop themselves as an individual and work for a high performing team.
Role: CHC Clinical Lead
Location: West London
Duration: 3 months with view to extend
Rate: £350 - £380 a day (Outside IR35)
THIS WILL BE A FULL TIME POSITION REQUIRING 37.5 HOURS A WEEK
You Must Be:
- A Registered Nurse with Current NMC Registration
- Proven experience working as a Continuing Healthcare Manager / Clinical Lead for more than 1 year.
- Managing a small team of Continuing Healthcare Nurses
- Good understanding of the National Framework for Continuing Healthcare
- Excellent verbal and written skills
- Resilient and hold your own
You will be:
- Overseeing the work of Band 6 CHC Nurses and Band 7 CHC Nurses
- Providing support where required
- Driving quality and improvement ensuring well written reports
- Dealing with complaints and appeals
- Delivering against objectives and work to tight deadlines
- Attending panel and possible leading panel
- Hit the ground running
If you are immediately available and would like to be shortlisted for this role, please send an up to date CV and call 0207 907 3878
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for Continuing Healthcare Clinical Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly