I am recruiting for an interim Quality Manager for an NHS organisation based in London.
- Act as a specialist in quality management and coordinate the quality assurance system as part of clinical governance within the Clinical Haematology department, ensuring good document control measures are maintained;
- Promote quality improvement and support the clinical governance programme;
- Develop, lead, monitor and advise on the directorate’s Quality & Safety Strategy (including policies and procedures for risk management, complaints, health & safety and audit plan);
- Manage the audit process and train staff in certain audit processes;
- Perform a leading role in driving evidence based practice in the development and amendment of policies and procedures;
- Good understanding of the Haemoglobinopathies peer review standards and their implementation;
- Knowledge of current professional issues;
- Review standards required for the quality management system;
- In depth experience of clinical governance systems in healthcare;
- Experienced at problem solving and carrying out root cause analysis for incidents;
- Experience in designing, organising and delivering training in quality and audit and conducting and reporting internal audits.