Interim Radiology Improvement Manager
Interim Radiology Improvement Manager needed to work at Acute Trust in East of England.
An interim Radiology Improvement Manager is required to work at an Acute Trust in the East of England. The Trust are looking for someone with a strong Operational Management background in Radiology.
The role is an immediate start for a period of 4 months and will be required to work 4 days per week. The Trust in question are looking for someone to offer strong operational support and a consultative programme management approach to the following key tranches of work:
- Assist with the negotiation of a new Managed Service Contract (for all equipment.)
- Provide operational support to the current Operational Managers.
- To focus on the improvement of performance.
- To improve inpatient turnaround times.
- To complete a targeted performance and capacity review.
- To complete a scanner efficiency review.
This role is going to be an integral part in improving the performance of Radiology and thus having a positive effect on the experience patients receive.
Experience the Trust are looking for include:
- 3 - 5 years Operational Management experience specifically in Radiology or Diagnostic Services.
- Strong Clinical and Non-Clinical engagement skills and a consultative approach.
- Prince 2 qualification (ideal.)
- The desire to improve services in an efficient and time limited manner.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Chris Hemming on 0207 747 4941 or email firstname.lastname@example.org