Interim Risk Manager (8b)
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking an Interim Risk Manager (8b) to support a key, delivery driven training programme.
You will engage with a range of senior stakeholders both clinical and non-clinical, sharpening the risk management capability of the organisation. You will pull together the risk management training agenda, recording and coordinating training needs of staff members on the ground whilst leading on training workshops to promote best practice. There are key priorities that have been established before an imminent CQC inspection, so this is a well-supported, yet delivery driven role.
- Track record of Risk Management within the NHS
- Experience of delivering Risk Management training
- Excellent organisational skills when working across a number of conflicting priorities
- Excellent engagement skills, building relationships
- Politically astute, able to navigate the usual political challenges
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand
RATE: £250-300+VAT per day (all inclusive) - OUTSIDE IR35
START: 4th December
INTERVIEWS: WC 20th / 27th November
DURATION: 3+ MONTHS INITIALLY
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO MATT STEVENSON, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.