Interim Cancer Services Manager
An interim Cancer Services Manager is required to work with a large NHS Trust in the South East to support the General Manager for Cancer with the day to day operational management of the Cancer Service.
- Ensuring the trust complies with the 62 day national Cancer standards.
- Working closely with operational and performance teams to ensure achievement of targets and to ensure high standards of service is provided.
- Providing cancer performance reports for the monthly performance meetings with providers and ensuring that the information is complete, accurate and timely.
- Having accountability for monitoring and maintaining performance against key cancer / RTT targets and identifying and addressing barriers to achieving waiting times standards.
- Acting as delegated lead for a range of service developments and improvements within Cancer services.
- Previous experience of operational management of Cancer Services.
- Significant in-depth knowledge and experience of cancer waiting times (CWT) performance management methods/procedures
- Experience and expertise in performance improvement initiatives
- Ability to analyse and interpret a range of both complex clinical and performance data and present this information to Boards and committees.
If you are interested in this opportunity as interim Cancer Services Manager and have the relevant experience, please apply with a copy of your CV.