Interim Project Manager
4 days left
- Job Type
Interim Project Manager needed to work at a CCG in South East.
An Interim Project Manager is needed to work at a CCG in the South East for a 3 - 6 month duration. Starting immediately, the CCG in question are looking for someone with a strong project management background with experience working in a CCG or Provider organisation. The role will be to provide a hands on implementation resource to the work stream leader as well as assisting in the delivery of the programme by:
- Leading the introduction of service and quality improvements in support of the workstream.
- Leader providing expertise in business process development and improvement, planning and implementation.
- Drawing up and formally controlling versions of the workstream implementation plans.
- Assisting the workstream leader with risk and issue management.
- Co-coordinating and liaising appropriately with other members of the programme organisation, including those outside the organisation, to achieve the workstream objectives.
Experience the CCG are looking for include:
- 3 - 5 years Project Management experience.
- Methodical and a consultative approach.
- Prince 2 qualification.
- The desire to improve services in an efficient and time limited manner.
This contract is offered as outside scope.
If you are interested in this role then please contact Chris Hemming on 0207 747 4941 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Apply for Interim Project Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly