Interim Directorate Manager Theatre Services
GatenbySanderson are working with a trust in South Wales to provide and interim Directorate Manager for theatre services.
The post holder will be a senior management leader within the Scheduled Care Division and will provide professional general management within the directorate. This will include providing support and expertise to ensure services are delivered efficiently and effectively in line with the divisional and organisational objectives.
The post holder will work closely with the Clinical Director(s), Senior Nurse(s) and will be a key operational link with the Divisional Directorate Management team, taking the lead role in the strategic planning, development and operational management of the Theatre Services Directorate.
The role will focus on the delivery of theatre services across the Health Board, ensuring services are managed effectively to sustain improved patient flow, developing capacity for increased patient throughput, treatment and care. He/she will also develop further and ensure tracked service improvement outcomes against specific key performance indicators e.g. financial stability/budget management, staffing resourcefulness, theatre utilisation, relevant waiting list targets etc.
- A proven track record of effective management at a senior level including budgetary responsibility.
- Experience of managing difficult situations and resolving conflicts or concerns
- Demonstrable success in building, leading, motivating, managing and developing teams
- Participation in significant change management projects
- Evidence of leading change through use of recognised improvement tools (e.g. LEAN, PDSA, SPC analysis)
If you would like to discuss this opportunity further then please contact Adam Elliott on firstname.lastname@example.org