Continuing Healthcare (CHC) QIPP Lead
I am recruiting for a Continuing Healthcare (CHC) QIPP Lead to ensure this NHS organisation meets its requirements to deliver CHC and funded nursing care in line with the national framework, but that in doing so, it provides a quality service that is value for money.
- Fulfil the professional expectations required by the Nursing and Midwifery Council and the Code of Conduct for Managers, adhering to the elements contained within these documents, in particular those relating to professional accountability and undergoing individual performance management to establish on-going development and training needs;
- Pursue a programme of continuous professional development in accordance with relevant professional registration or statutory requirements;
- Provide and receive highly complex, sensitive and contentious information to a wide range of stakeholders, including presenting information on projects, initiatives and services in formal settings;
- Actively participate in discussions regarding Continuing Healthcare issues contributing professional nursing knowledge and advice;
- Employ effective communication, negotiation and influencing skills to enable effective change management with stakeholders at all levels (including senior management) who may hold differing and contentious views;
- Assist with Freedom of Information requests;
- Develop and monitor project initiation documents in relation to CHC QIPP plans;
- Produce highly complex and detailed written reports, in line with project management requirements and deadlines.
- Registered Nurse;
- Ability to interpret broad clinical and professional policies and advise others on their application;
- Experience and sound knowledge of CHC initiatives which impact positively on patient outcomes;
- Proven track record in managing budgets.
Apply for Continuing Healthcare (CHC) QIPP Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly