Interim Quality and Safety Manager
Pure Interims are currently consulting with a NHS organisation seeking an Interim Quality and Safety Manager for a period of 3 Months. The ideal candidate will have proven experience in ensuring quality improvement and safety are embedded in all clinical services.
- Develop and implement quality assurance and improvement frameworks to monitor the care provided
- Lead of quality and safety initiatives and projects while collecting, analysing data and reporting outcomes
- Support the Quality and Assurance team while contributing in the analysis and presentation of Quality reports to the Governance Committee
- Contribute to the development of the Quality Schedules to improve the quality of services provides
- Engage with senior staff to ensure planning, implementation and development of services includes consideration of quality
If you have the relevant experience then please apply below or contact Jeetesh Patel on 020 3761 1659 / email@example.com