Interim Urgent Care Programme Lead
An interim Programme Lead is required to support a CCG in the South East on their Integrated Urgent Care Programme. Working with the Director of Urgent Care you will lead on a number of projects to develop Integrate Urgent Care Services.
- Leading on the procurement of a new 111 service
- Managing the development and commissioning of Out of Hours services and Urgent Care Centres
- Managing the performance of providers within the area.
- Working with acute, community and primary care commissioners within the CCG to facilitate the delivery of urgent care services
- Developing service specifications, KPIs and negotiating service contracts (including contract prices) with ELFT and the other providers.
- Previous experience of commissioning Integrated Urgent Care services.
- Managing a portfolio of projects, writing and producing business cases.
- Strong understanding of NHS 111 and GP Out of Hours providers.
- Understanding of contract management and procurement processes within the NHS
If you are interested in the interim Programme Lead for Integrated Urgent Care, are available at short notice and wish to be considered please apply with a copy of your CV.
Apply for Interim Urgent Care Programme Lead
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly