Cancer Waits Analyst - Band 8A
Band 8A Interim Senior Cancer Analyst - £375 - £425 per day Inside IR35
Morgan Hunt are currently working with a client in the South East who are currently recruiting for an Interim Senior Cancer Analyst Band 8A for an initial 4-month period.
* Responsible for managing, collating and circulating early reporting of monthly cancer performance.
* Day to day tracking of Cancer Transformation funding. Tracking both spend and progress on implementing transformation projects.
* Responsible for production of briefing packs for cancer delivery board and director
* Point of contact for national requests on cancer waits and preparing briefs as required for senior managers in NHSE and NHSI
* Responsible for organising and supporting escalation meetings with providers and systems as required.
* Responsible for coordination of the pan-London cancer waits meeting
* Working closely with Cancer Informatics Team to develop suitable infographics on cancer waits.
* Needs to be a senior Information/Business intelligence Analyst with Acute NHS Trust experience.
* Needs to be able to work to tight deadlines
* Must have a good understanding of cancer waiting times (week 2 and week 3)
* Ideally must have worked across complex transformation programmes across multiple organisations
* The successful post holder will be able to communicate and articulate Cancer analysis to senior stakeholders, including COOs, Regional Directors and Accountable Officers.
If you meet the criteria above and are interested in hearing more, please send me your CV . Many thanks.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Cancer Waits Analyst - Band 8A
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly