Data Flow Mapping Project Co-ordinator
As an Information Governance Officer the post holder will work as part of a dynamic team in delivering an effective service supporting managers and staff across the central team to increase awareness of information governance and embed good practice.
In particular the post holder will:
- Have an active role in the submission of the annual IG Toolkit.
- Play a major part in the overall compliance with the new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
- Be required to carry out a data flow mapping audit for the Trust in accordance with the IG Toolkit requirement 308 and 202.
- Have experience with the IG Toolkit data flow mapping tool within the Public Sector and have the ability to travel across multiple sites.
- Support teams to ensure that the portfolio of tasks/projects is planned, managed and delivered effectively.
- Support and inform the targeting of resources, monitoring, implementation and evaluation of the tasks/projects by providing high quality support including complex information and analysis, communications and stakeholder management.
- Ensure accurate and open communication and co-ordination with a range of organisations and individuals, researching and drafting correspondence and papers and ensuring the management of specific tasks, lead reporting and analysis across a range of specialities, functions and projects.
- Be a key member of the team as well as supporting effective communication both internally and externally.
- Have a high knowledge and understanding of Microsoft Excel.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for Data Flow Mapping Project Co-ordinator
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly