Data Protection Manager
Morgan Hunt are partnering with a Healthcare organisation in the South East of England to recruit a Data Protection Manager on a permanent basis. It's an exciting opportunity for a driven solutions-orientated candidate to lead a number of Information Governance work programmes across the organisation.
* The successful post holder will monitor the client's General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and Data Protection compliance in an engaging and pragmatic way.
* You will need to take ownership in providing key assurance and compliance of the Regulations.
* Lead a programme of audits reporting findings and recommendations to the Head of Quality and Director of Digital Technology & Performance.
* You will need to represent the client's external groups and be the main point of contact with the Information Commissioner's Office (ICO).
* Implement systems and controls to ensure all compliance with the GDPR and any other relevant data protection legislation and regulation, to include drafting, maintaining and implementing data protection policies and procedures, systems and controls.
Required skills and experience:
* The post holder will need a detailed knowledge of Information Governance & GDPR.
* Comprehensive knowledge of UK and EU data protection legislation.
* The candidate will need to have experience working autonomously with little supervision.
* A professional qualification in records management, information legislation or other relevant area.
* NHS experience (highly desirable).
If you meet the criteria above and interested in hearing more, please send me your CV I will be looking to shortlist on the 14th December. Many thanks
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for Data Protection Manager
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly