CQC Lead - Primary Care
Morgan Hunt's private healthcare client is looking to appoint an interim Quality Manager to help with regulatory compliance and CQC matters for Primary Care Services.
The post holder will:
* Be accountable for coordination and collation of evidence to meet all regulatory requirements for all primary care services.
* Provide expert advice, training and support to all staff working in primary care services to ensure that they are aware of their responsibilities in relation to CQC regulations.
* Be responsible for leading and promoting CQC readiness by coordinating self assessment and peer assessments involving relevant stakeholders.
* Be responsible for coordinating a Quality Improvement Plan for the primary services ensuring that targets and leads are appropriately identified.
* Provide early warning and escalation to where there is evidence to suggest the quality of services is inadequate or there is evidence to suggest a risk of a significant deterioration in the quality and/or safety of services being provided.
* Provide support for identified quality improvement projects within the organisation.
- Degree qualified or equivalent
- Competent in written and oral English
- Experience of preparing for a CQC inspection
- Clinical Experience
- Primary Care experience
- Project Management experience
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Apply for CQC Lead - Primary Care
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly