Health & Safety Manager (8a)
Practicus are partnering with a London based NHS organisation who are urgently seeking an Interim Health & Safety Manager (8a) to support a key, delivery driven programme.
You will engage with a range of senior stakeholders both clinical and non-clinical, sharpening some of the key H&S modules and manage the associated risks posed to the organisation. You will pull together an action plan and establish the order of priorities across various H&S agendas, coordinating training needs of staff members on the ground whilst leading on end-to-end policy development. There are key priorities that have been established before an imminent CQC inspection, so this is a well-supported, yet delivery driven role.
- Track record of delivering projects in Health & Safety in any public or private sector setting
- Qualification in Health & Safety would be ideal
- Excellent organisational skills when working across a number of conflicting priorities
- Excellent engagement skills, building relationships
- Politically astute, able to navigate the usual political challenges
- Passion for delivery, willing to go the extra mile for the work at hand
RATE: £250+VAT per day (all inclusive) - INSIDE IR35
START: 18th December
INTERVIEWS: WC 4th or 11th December
DURATION: 3+ MONTHS INITIALLY
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV ASAP TO MATT STEVENSON, VIA THE APPLY NOW BUTTON, THANKS.