Interim Senior Governance Manager
Harvey Nash Healthcare have partnered with a successful CCG to help them secure the services of an Interim Senior Governance Manager for a 12 month contract.
The reason for this vacancy is due to a secondment internally and subsequent need to backfill the person stepping up - the role has real variety and is a very interesting assignment which will give the successful applicant the chance to be involved in a number of policy areas within the portfolio.
We are therefore looking for someone who can be available within the next few weeks to take on the role of Senior Governance Manager on a 12 month basis, to support the Acting Head of Governance by leading on the following areas.
- Project manage the production of the CCGs Annual Report to meet national timescales;
- Produce the Integrated Governance Group dashboard, evidence and reports on a 6-weekly basis.
- Review statutory and national policy/guidance changes to identify how they impact on the CCG and prepare and present briefings;
- Policy development , implementation and compliance monitoring
- Manage and deliver the CCG’s Information Governance (IG) Toolkit plan and produce and implement the General Data Protection Regulation May 2018 plan;
- Provide advice, guidance, coaching and support to CCG staff in relation to governance matters;
- Ad-hoc projects and tasks as directed by the Acting Head of Governance.
The successful applicant must:
- Have highly developed specialist knowledge and experience to Degree level or equivalent of all, or the majority, of the areas above, in a corporate/information governance environment in the public sector - ideally within a CCG or elsewhere in the NHS;
- Be confident, highly motivated, pro-active and a self-starter;
- Have a high work load capacity and be used to working under pressure and meeting deadlines;
- Be able to work with minimal guidance and supervision;
- Have project management experience, including producing and managing plans to achieve objectives;
- Have excellent organisational, planning and communication skills – both written and verbal, and exceptional attention to detail;
- Be able to analyse, interpret and convey complex information simply, to meet the needs of various audiences/groups;
- Be able to attend meetings off-site if required.
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please don’t hesitate to contact Sam Alsop-Hall in the first instance on 0121 717 1908 or find me on LinkedIn!
We are able to provide a further written job description, person specification and further insight about this client upon application.