Senior Management Accountant
My NHS client is looking to recruit a Finance Business Partner with a minimum of 2 years experience in management accounts within the NHS.
The finance business partner's responsibilities will be:
- To keep the Head of Financial Planning appraised of all significant issues relevant experience.
- Responsible for the overall management and performance of the Financial Management Team which supports the Clinical Operational Division.
- Advise on all financial issues whilst supporting the Senior Management Team on key operational and strategic decisions concerning service delivery, quality and risk.
- Assessment of financial reporting requirements of the Division and delivering timely and accurate information - including the production of monthly financial reports and the development and use of Service Line Reporting/Management and Bench-marking within the Division.
- As the finance business partner you must support in the delivery of savings plans.
- To support the Division in the production and financial appraisal of strategic business plans, business cases, tender submissions, and service re-configurations.
- To develop financial plans within available financial resources as part of the Division's annual business planning and budget setting process.
The successful candidate must also be CCAB qualified.
If you want to be considered for the finance business partner position, please apply below.
To find out more about Real please visit www.realstaffing.com
Real Staffing, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP | Registered office | 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom | Partnership Number | OC387148 England and Wales
Apply for Senior Management Accountant
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly