I am recruiting for an interim Risk Midwife for a 2 month assignment which is outside of IR35
- Looking into outstanding case reviews that need attention, set time lines and wrap up and close down investigations;
- Undertake clinical incidents (including serious incidents), write up reports of such investigations, make recommendations and ensure action plans are implemented;
- Be involved in reviewing previously reported incidents and evaluate their action plans to determine whether or not recommendations have been implemented;
- To develop appropriate action plans to minimise risks, including identifying resource implications, changes in clinical practice and administrative procedures required;
- Be actively involved in the various meetings within the service that form the maternity governance structure;
- Be able to investigate, with support, serious untoward incidents completely and thoroughly, using the appropriate methods (i.e. root cause analysis) ensuring timescales are met and learning takes place.
- Registered Midwife;
- Experience of undertaking audits and instigate change management processes;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
Apply for Risk Midwife
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly