Commercial Legal Manager
Morgan Hunt are partnering with an International Medical Diagnostic Provider in London, as we look to recruit a Commercial Legal Manager on a permanent basis.
Under the direction of the Commercial Director, this is an exciting opportunity to become a hybrid, by providing both expert legal and commercial advice to the business.
* The post-holder will provide management and strategic advice to minimise risks and issues across the business and achieving strategic and financial objectives;
* Negotiate, draft and review a range of commercial contracts including customer and supplier agreements, consulting agreements, letters of intent, non-disclosure agreements, and other similar documents;
* Build effective commercial customer and supplier relationships and be the commercial lead for allocated sites/projects/opportunities;
* Acts as commercial and legal interface and subject matter expert to all internal stakeholders, providing efficient commercial, contractual and legal advice, updates and training as required;
* Ensure all stakeholders, including contract management, operations and finance, clearly understand and adhere to the terms of executed contracts.
* Provide commercial and legal input into new business opportunities including commercial/legal oversight of responses to NHS and private sector tenders and requests for proposals;
Key skills & experience required:
* Senior experience in a commercial environment or operating as a Commercial Lawyer;
* Experience negotiating and drafting complex commercial contracts and resolving contractual and commercial problems;
* Excellent technical drafting and document writing abilities;
* Demonstrated negotiating talent;
* Excellent commercial awareness;
* Comprehensive knowledge of the health sector (Desirable).
If you meet the criteria above and interested in hearing more, please contact Andrew Lee on 020 7419 8911 or
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.