Associate Locality Director
Associate Locality Director (Integrated Services)
Permanent £45,000 - £65,000 per annum, plus NHS pension Scheme
Locations: South East
Harvey Nash Healthcare have the privilege to be retained by and to partner with our client who are a 'not for profit' gold social enterprise to recruit a crucial appointment - Associate Locality Director.
About the company
This organisaition provides Out of Hours Primary Care Services, NHS 111, GP Led Health Centres, GP within A&E, District & Community Nursing Services, Roving GP, Take Home and Settle services, Nurse Led Minor Injuries Services, Dental Services, Nurse Led Offender Healthcare to around 6 million patients across the South East of England.
They were formed in 1996 after the amalgamation of a number of the original GP Co-operatives within the South East of England area.
"As a Gold Social Enterprise Mark holder we put any surplus back into frontline services. We are a membership based organisation whose ethos echoes that of the NHS and who is proud to be an NHS Business Partner".
As the Associate Locality Director you will be responsible for the delivery of all Services within the locality ensuring KPIs, Quality Standards and Budgetary Control are met.
- Working with your Associate Medical Director and Clinical Lead, together you will ensure that safe high quality service is delivered within the financial framework and that clinical and operational staff are managed and supported in line with professional standards.
- You will represent the organisation at key meetings within your locality with Clinical Commissioning Groups relating to the contract as well as partnership meetings of the local health and social care economy. As well as take responsibility for contract management.
- You will also contribute to the strategic and business development of the organisation, specifically in terms of quality, service development, project management, performance and governance.
- Deputise for the Chief Operating Officer as required.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record at senior level, with evidence of shaping and enhancing urgent care services and results in a previous role.
- Knowledge of local & national NHS issues.
- Knowledge of NHSE direction of travel on urgent care services
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Management skills (must) and customer focus.
This opportunity offers you the chance to work for a highly inspirational leader who is an accomplished, clinically credible senior-level executive with a proven track record of successful strategic and tactical leadership within the health care environment for over ten years
If you are interested in hearing more about this role then please don't hesitate to contact Helen Simpson in the first instance on 0121 717 1903 or email firstname.lastname@example.org We are able to provide a further written job description, person specification and further insight about this client upon application.