Interim Chief Operating Officer
Interim Chief Operating Officer needed for CCG in South East.
A CCG based in South East is looking for an interim Chief Operating Officer for a period of 6 months. The focus of the role will be to:
- Improve the financial position of the CCG (currently £5m+ deficit.)
- Focus on Acute and Community Contract negotiations.
- Design a strong governance, procurement and finance plan for the next 6 months.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have board level experience managing an Acute Trust or CCG.
- Proven track record of improving financial performance.
- Understanding of Acute Contract negotiations.
- An engaging and consultative leadership style.
This role is to start immediately for a period of 6 months and the IR35 status is yet to be confirmed.
If you would like to express an interest in this role then please contact Chris Hemming via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org or by telephone: 0207 747 4941.
More jobs like this
- Clinical Commissioning Group Commissioning jobs in South East England
- Clinical Commissioning Group Director jobs in South East England
- Clinical Commissioning Group Operations & Performance jobs in South East England
- Clinical Commissioning Group Manager of Operations jobs in South East England
- Clinical Commissioning Group Operations Officer jobs in South East England