Integrated Commissioning Manager
Morgan Hunt's Local Authority Client is looking for a Integrated Commissioner on an interim basis for an initial 3 months based in London.
Our client is looking for a strong Integrated/Joint Commissioner to work across Local Authority and CCG Integrated/Joint Commissioning team.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- The Integrated Commissioning Manager will act as an autonomous professional in representing the Council in the development and commissioning of a full portfolio of services
- The manager will work with colleagues in Adults' Services, Children's Services and the Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG)
- To collaborate with colleagues in the Transforming Care Partnership
- To work with local authority and CCG colleagues on the management of current contracts and the development of the market for supported housing, home care, day opportunities, respite, residential and nursing care
- To develop and implement an integrated commissioning strategy
- To lead on behalf of the Council and the Clinical Commissioning Group to develop the strategic direction of services and determine priority areas for action
- To lead on the implementation of strategies, performance managing delivery against explicit milestones; developing project plans within agreed timescales and budgets, taking into account risk management and equalities issues
- To monitor and report on the delivery of those elements of the Sustainability and Transformation Plan and the Council's Business & Transformation Plan
- To lead on market shaping and strengthening relationships with providers to increase the range and quality of services provided, working with colleagues in the Council and the CCG as part of the Quality Assurance programme to ensure that providers of services are meeting quality standards and are supported to develop as part of the local provider market
- To lead on the procurement of services for the Commissioning areas
Key skills and experience:
- Must have commissioning experience across Joint/Integrated teams (LA and CCG)
- Specialised understanding and experience in either Children's or Adults Services
- Knowledge of the current STP plans and integrated care plans across Health and Social Care
- Working knowledge of contracts and procurement management
- Must be a strong communicator and must be organised to work between multiple organisations and multiple stakeholders
IR35: INSIDE SCOPE
Candidates will need to have all the above skills and experience as a minimum, as this role is an interim contract, the client requires someone to start immediately and is unable to provide training.
For further information or to apply please call me on 0207 419 8944 or apply below
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.