Older Peoples Commissioning Manager
Older Peoples Commissioning Manager:
Morgan Hunt's NHS client is looking for an interim Older People's Commissioning Manager for an initial 3 month contract with a likelihood of extension. Key responsibilities are service redesigns encompassing Adult Care Services including Dementia, Frailty and Continuing Healthcare.
Key responsibilities of the Older People's Commissioning Manager:
* Frail and Elderly pathways system wide, including integration with the locality model of working across community services and the acute services
* Feeding into programmes that are part of the STP, and an Outcomes Based Commissioning Programme
Essential previous experience of the successful candidate:
* Must have extensive experience of recently redesigning Planned Care and Older Adult Services at a CCG; with emphasis on Elderly Care
* Must have extensive experience of Commissioning within a CCG/LA/Joint Commisisoning
* Must have ideally contributed towards an STP
If you fulfil the above criteria please apply below.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.