Morgan Hunt's NHS client is looking for a PMO Officer on an interim basis that has the penitential to go perm.
The successful candidate will provide a central co-ordinating function to the PMO, ensuring systems in place to
maintain an accurate overview of all project workstreams and programmes within the PMO's portfolio
- Establish and maintain the project management tools and documentation templates as a resource for the PMO.
Collate and maintain project plans and supporting documentation, storing on a central shared area to create a database of project activity across the Transformation Programme. This will become an
overarching Programme plan of all workstream projects, used to identify interdependencies, risks and opportunities, and track delivery. It is expected that this will require use of project management software.
- Developing and maintaining an effective configuration librarian function by ensuring that there are version control systems in place covering all aspects of the programme and workstreams.
- Ensure that all stakeholders in the programme use the appropriate templates to enable effective version control, and escalate any concerns or issues to line manager for appropriate action.
- Develop systems to monitor and forecast delivery of workstream projects, identifying risks to achieving outcomes against planned timescales. This will depend on establishing effective links with Senior Responsible Officers / Clinical Leads across the programme to ensure flow of information to the PMO.
- A key objective will be to ensure that information demands of the PMO and reports generated are concise and avoid duplication. The PMO should add value by seeking to establish 'intelligent' reporting which avoids overly frequent and duplicate processes.
- NHS experience
- Experience working in a PMO
- Experience of change management techniques, eg. NHS Improvement methodology or Lean.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.