Senior CHC Nurse Reviews and Quality Improvement
6 days left
- Job Type
A large private healthcare organisation is currently seeking an experienced CHC Specialist who has significant knowledge around retrospective reviews, also understanding improving quality within CHC in adherence to the national framework.
- My client is looking for an experienced Senior CHC Nurse who understands Retrospective Reviews and the improvement in case quality;
- Ideally an understanding of QIPP schemes and how these align with the national framework for CHC;
- Experience of renegotiating packages of care for individuals, specifically high cost packages;
- Understanding of complex care packages and how to apply the DST for NHS CHC;
- Understanding the processes around both Appeals and Disputes within CHC.
- Excellent writing skills, the work is formulated on reviewing existing care and packages that need to be reassessed – this will be part of the interview process, also utilising the DST for CHC;
- Current Registration to the NMC as either RGN or RNLD only;
- Project Management skills;
- A keen eye for detail, also understanding the process around implementing quality improvement.
Apply for Senior CHC Nurse Reviews and Quality Improvement
Already uploaded your CV? Sign in to apply instantly