Interim Divisional Quality Governance Adviser
Harvey Nash Healthcare have been asked to find an Interim for a short term contract in the Midlands. The Interim Quality Governance Adviser is required for 6-8 weeks initially to cover a gap between a secondment and a return from Maternity leave in one of the largest divisions in the Trust.
For a couple of months (potentially slightly longer) you will work as an integral part of the Divisional Management Team and support improvements within the quality and governance agenda through effective support, leadership and management of the Division’s quality, safety and risk agenda.
- Ensure standard organisational clinical and quality governance and risk systems and processes are in place in their Division to support safer care, learning and continuous quality improvement;
- Ensure the integrity of the Divisional Risk Register, working with colleagues to ensure an integrated approach to patient safety and embedding a risk management culture;
- Support the Divisional leadership team to effectively deliver the Divisional Patient Care Improvement Plan, in line with CQC domains and standards;
- Support the Divisional leadership team, and therefore the organisation, to successfully improve the CQC organisational rating;
- Oversee the delivery of Divisional quality and safety initiatives providing assurance via the Divisional Quality Team to the Trust Executive, Board Sub-Committees and Divisional Team Meetings;
- SIs/SUI Investigations and supporting divisional RCAs;
- Collaborate with Clinical Directors, Matrons and Heads of Service to undertake analysis of themes and trends from incidents, claims, complaints, audits, legal claims, etc., to identify lessons learned and ensure these are disseminated;
- Line manage corporate governance staff aligned to the Divisions who have a role in supporting governance;
- Host the Divisional Quality Governance meetings.
Please note a Clinical Background (whilst usually desirable) is not an essential requirement on this occasion due to the short term nature of the role. Relevant experience of an identical or very similar post is paramount as you'll need to be totally comfortable with all aspects of the position to hit the ground running.
If you are interested then you'll need to get in touch as soon as you can as we'd like to find a solution for the client by the end of this week. Call Sam Alsop-Hall on 07970397858 or Helen Simpson 01217171903.